Terms And Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. WITH EVERY APPOINTMENT BOOKED YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES. THANK YOU.
- We use national average room sizes when calculating the price over the telephone.
- All Cleenze reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client's original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
- For bedrooms bigger than 20 square meters and living rooms bigger than 40 square meters the price will increase.
- The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- Please make sure you switch off your AGA oven or set the heat to minimum from the previous day in order for us to clean it without any risk of injury.
- Please provide access to the property in order for our window cleaning technician to dry the windows by hand.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the company, the account is rendered for immediate payment on the completion of the work. The Client must make payment by cash/BACs before the cleaner / cleaning team leaves the Client's premises.
- If card payment or bank transfer is agreed with the customer, it is to be arranged no later than a day before the day of the cleaning. The company reserves the right to cancel an appointment in failure of receiving the card details or bank transfer in advance.
- Unless agreed by the company, Payment from estate agents must be paid within 14 DAYS, Otherwise a 10% per Month can be added to Invoices at the business discretion.
- The Client can cancel or reschedule the scheduled service by giving us at least a 24h notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result with a 30GBP cancellation fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- All Cleenze or the client has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team, e.g illness.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item's present actual cash value toward a like replacement.
- While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, The Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- The Company may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct the problem.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried. Furniture blocks will be left for 24hours by the company to prevent this.
- The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- Insurance; Any work undertaken by us is covered by a Public Liability Insurance.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service when furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of the cleaning.
- Our customers can pay cash directly to the cleaner after each visit or with Standing Order, upon request.
- If company account is used for payment, the client should write down their names, full address and post code of property.
- If a meeting with the cleaner is required outside of Witney, there will be a £10 charge for time and travel expences..
- We cannot reschedule any regular services. We have no availability to send a cleaner at a time and day different than the scheduled.
- If the customer has to cancel the service, he/she should do so at least 24 hours prior to the cleaning appointment. Failure to contact us will result in a cancellation fee equivalent to the full charge of the service..
- The customer is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time..
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offer does not apply for minimum charges.
- If you have any questions relating to these Redeem conditions please contact us.
- Promotional offer applies for all new bookings above £40
- Certain surcharges can apply for specific areas due to limited and/or no parking, difficult access or time to reach.